Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
42% over list price with multiple offers!Sold
Charming Mission Terrace Home - Received Multiple Offers! Sold 42% Over List!
Welcome to 380 Capistrano Avenue, a charming barrel front, Marina style 1920s house with remarkable curb appeal. This spacious and welcoming home includes two bedrooms, one bathroom and features period detailing throughout including in-laid hardwood flooring and crown molding. The main level has a bright living room with a handsome original fireplace that opens to the formal dining room with built-in sideboard and original gum wood trim. Enjoy new interior paint, designer selected lighting and double paned windows.
The sunny and updated kitchen with new flooring, new stainless steel refrigerator and vintage Wedgewood stove features a dining/office nook that overlooks the spacious rear patio and garden with mature flowering trees. Downstairs, the lower level includes several unwarranted bonus rooms and bathroom, access to the rear garden and the one-car garage with internal access, laundry area and generous storage space. The wide driveway accommodates two additional cars.
This appealing Mission Terrace locale is ideally situated within walking distance of Balboa Park, with convenient access to the 280 & 101 freeways and public transportation including BART and Muni. The home is also close to both Glen Park and Ingleside neighborhoods, providing easy access to Whole Foods, Safeway, and numerous dining options.
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 full bathroom on main level
- Period details: original gumwood trim, crown molding and decorative inlays
- Sunny living room with handsome wood burning fireplace
- Inviting formal dining room with built-in side board
- Bright kitchen with charming Wedgewood stove & dining/office nook
- Bonus rooms & bath downstairs - perfect for family room or study
- New paint and new designer-selected lighting through most of the home
- Large driveway accommodates two cars side-by-side
- One-car garage with internal access and generous storage space
- Wide driveway accommodates two car side by side parking
- Spacious patio and garden off lower level
- Walk to Balboa Park tennis courts, skate park, soccer field, playground and pool (currently being renovated and projected to be opening this summer/early fall)
- Easy access to public trans – walk to both J-Church Muni & Balboa Park BART station
- Walk to nearby Glen Park BART situated corporate shuttles
- Easy access to 280 and 101 freeways for easy commuting
- Close to both Glen Park and Ingleside neighborhoods – easy access to Whole Foods, Safeway, and numerous dining options
380 Capistrano Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Mission Terrace is one of the southernmost neighborhoods in San Francisco, with its eastern border lining up along the expansive Excelsior district and to its south, the Outer Mission.
Its natural topography makes it one of the sunniest areas in San Francisco. And while it is at the furthest stretch of land in the city, its location allows residents to travel to every corner of the city with ease, thanks to the Balboa Park Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station in its southwestern corner, the Glen Park BART station just to the north, and its entire western border lined by I-280
Balboa Park itself is a sprawling outdoor green space tucked into its western border. This large park includes an indoor pool, four baseball fields, a soccer stadium, tennis courts, a picnic area, and boasts a sand playground with climbing structures.
Although primarily a residential district, the long Mission Street stretch at its eastern border adds a touch of city life to the neighborhood with boutique stores, restaurants, grocers, bars, and a handful of mom-and-pop essential markets. And while it is on the outskirts of the city, the charm of Mission Terrace is that it shares the same vibe as neighborhoods closer to the city’s core.
Determined to maintain a suburban identity, residents of Mission Terrace often thrive together in unity through activities such as the Bridge Garden project, striving to enhance the aesthetics of the neighborhood including personal home appearance and shared public spaces.
Amenities abound in Mission Terrace from big city benefits to suburban living and outdoor adventure, making it a magnetic neighborhood for potential residents.